Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 1/19/2006 12:51:14 PM EDT
What is this product, someone in another post implied that it allowed multiple trigger pulls without repeatedly charging the weapon. Any help identifying this thing, and where I could get one, would be much appreciated.

(copy & paste)
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 1:10:00 PM EDT
I believe that is a dry fire device, but I have not used one.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 1:18:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/19/2006 1:23:02 PM EDT by Minuteman419]
Looks like a block that fits in the magwell and will absorb the falling of the hammer instead of damaging the lower.

Like for fitting/working a trigger maybe.



Link Posted: 1/19/2006 1:20:30 PM EDT
looks like a dry fire block, you put in the mag well of the lower half and it prevents the hammer from nailing the receiver. That way you do not have t put the upper on and charge it to test out the trigger work you have done.

or stick your thumb in the way to stop the hammer
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 1:23:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/19/2006 1:25:00 PM EDT by ckd]
looks like a hammer block

Edit: Danny beat me to it..... to slow to post
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 1:38:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/19/2006 1:41:16 PM EDT by Extracheeze]
I know what that is. That there is a full auto hammer block, yes sir. Remember, using a device like this to make your semi automatic weapon fire fully automatic is a felony.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 1:41:14 PM EDT
yeah, you need one of these, since a dowel or pencil held in place with a rubber band would NEVER, EVER, work.
Top Top