Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/27/2004 9:24:19 AM EDT
This picture is on ARMS' web site associated with the #58M-mod description page. The bottom item pictured is a #58M-Mod but what is the top (the one mounted on the carbine)? Is that a #45M with some sort of railed gas block? It's not bi-level (which the 58M is) and it appears as if the "gas block portion" is a separate piece.

Link Posted: 9/27/2004 9:59:36 AM EDT
those are the same 58m MOD for a carbine the bottom half cover the bottom of the FSB like a MRE from Knights
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 10:55:02 AM EDT
It is bi-level...it just has the #50 riser in place. I've got one identical to it.

Link Posted: 9/27/2004 6:01:39 PM EDT
Yep, if one looks closely, one can see the nubbins from the sides of the rail underneath the riser panel.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 6:21:24 PM EDT
Does the #50 riser for midlengths fit the 58-mod or is there a #50 riser for carbines I'd need to use?
Top Top