Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/10/2004 2:33:17 PM EDT
http://www.aimsurplus.com/acatalog/New_Bushmaster_Sunset_Rifles___Preban_features_.html

Im trying to help a friend choose a rifle. On this page what is the best deal. He more than likely does not care about the ticket just wants it to be good. He said he likes the middle one. What is the diffrence between the A2 type $749 and the A3 type $799?

Thank you
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 2:42:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Also how would I make that a link?
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 2:57:00 PM EDT
[#2]
A3 has removable carry handle, A2 has integrated carry handle.

to make a URL into a link, use the URL bottom found below the text field.  You can type out the HTML command manually too, but I can't demonstrate it here because the system will think I'm trying to hyperlink.

here's the link: www.aimsurplus.com/acatalog/New_Bushmaster_Sunset_Rifles___Preban_features_.html

Everything on that page are great deals, just pick which ever one he likes best.  You can always buy an extra upper if you ever want to change the configuration (i.e. A3 to A2, carbine to rifle length)
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 3:38:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Is the only diffrence between the middle and bottom one the barrel?
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 3:41:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Yes, the middle one has an M4 styled barrel while the bottom one is a Heavy Barrel.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 3:42:49 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Is the only diffrence between the middle and bottom one the barrel?

pretty much.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top