Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/17/2003 5:59:09 AM EDT
I have seen this rifle on their web page, but they don't list any information on it. What is the difference between this rifle and their regular carbines?
Link Posted: 7/17/2003 7:49:35 PM EDT
[#1]
It's a 16" A2 carbine with locking rear sight, Hogue grip, A2 stock, choice of CAR or Mid length gas system, and sells for less than their CAR A2.
Sluggo
Link Posted: 7/18/2003 8:33:34 AM EDT
[#2]
I just got mine two weeks ago. It did take 8 weeks for me to get it though, Well worth the wait!!! It rocks. If you do a compairison between thier A2's and Tasc there is no difference really, except in price. I only paid $700 for mine. I got mine with the M4 hand guard and love it. I'd been shooting my buddy's bushmaster and I like my RRA alot more. I've only shot at 25m so far but my groups aren't more than 1/2" with iron sights, over 500 rds. already... I love the trigger too. If your thinking about it stop!!! Just get it you won't be dissapointed!!!!
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top