Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/7/2005 9:05:51 PM EDT
I hope I am posting this in the right place.  I took the four position collapsible stock, buffer tube, and H buffer off my Colt LE6920.  I'm thinking about getting rid of it but have no idea what a fair price would be.  It's in good to excellent condition and had around 1000 rounds fired in front of it.  If I sell it, I will include the buffer spring castle nut and plate as well.  Can anyone help me out to what to ask for price wise or expect in trade value?
BTW.. I did a search in the EE already.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 7:54:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Find out what that would go for new, and knock of 15 to 20% for a ballpark.  

Not sure about Colt, but a new RRA unit like that is $70.  You could maybe get $50-60 shipped for it.  So whatever the Colt assembly costs new, shave a few bucks off that price and see what happens.  
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 10:09:32 AM EDT
[#2]
You could probabl get an easy $100 for the assembly.  I'd list it for $130 and then knock $10 bucks off at a time if it wasn't selling.

ETA:  www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=125&t=287967
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 10:15:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the replies Fenian and Corporal Chaos.  Your help is greatly appreciated.  I wonder why the EE post never popped up on my search for Colt Stocks.  I guess I need to get off my rear and pay for my Team Member status.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 7:34:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Ive seen them go for $150-$200 new... You should be able to get $100-$125 for it...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top