Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 7/2/2003 1:25:56 PM EST
On one of my Bushy's I have a couple of Tiny Specks where you can see a spot of silver through the black finish.

What would be good to use to touch up these small specks?

Please let me know?

Link Posted: 7/2/2003 1:40:00 PM EST
I have just purchased some Birchwood&Casey Aluminum Black and it works Great ....Dip a Q tip in it and hold it on the scratched area ,it hides it good ...it is kinda like a dye or anodizing liquid its clear and turns any aluminum black Awsome stuff u wont be dissapointed......
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 1:52:43 PM EST
Where do I get some? Thanks,
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 1:56:16 PM EST
WAAAAAAA!!! I got a scratch on my gun. [>(] You can get the Birchwood touch up thru Brownells.
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 1:59:02 PM EST
I don't even have a Scratch, it's just a tiny speck !!!! Please give me a Link ? Thanks..
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 2:01:14 PM EST
If u ever heard of Galyans "idont know if theres one in your area " but thats where i got mine .... ive seen it on the net at different sites it comes in a blue bottle only costs arond $5 or so .....oh yea u cant even tell where u put it either good stuff ....
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 2:03:29 PM EST
Any Walmart or good Sporting Goods store should have it......... [url]http://www.birchwoodcasey.com/sport/[/url]
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 2:04:58 PM EST
[url]www.bushmaster.com/shopping/gunsmith/15125.asp[/url] [url]www.bushmaster.com/shopping/gunsmith/15101.asp[/url] Pick it up when you order your buffer detent and spring... [;)]
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 2:15:04 PM EST
My ARs have all kinds of cool scratches. They add character. Tools v. Toys.
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 3:29:49 PM EST
Don't forget to get those brass marks off the deflector! [whacko]
Top Top