Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/13/2003 11:20:59 AM EDT
I picked one up for $1100...

I feel Like I might have a better deal then what was intended by the seller..

How collectable is this gun? Is it right for me to go shoot this thing or what?

I know I want to : )
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 11:24:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 12:24:34 PM EDT
[#2]
This is actually my first ar15 [:D]

I shoot mine all the time, the value of the gun is only to me as I don't intend to sell it later.
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 2:08:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Sounds like a great deal to me!  I just paid $1150 for my E2S Modular Carbine, same gun as yours but without the nickel parts.  I would have bought the 25th in a heartbeat, if I found it for that price!

erud
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 4:00:01 PM EDT
[#4]
When I was searching for a Bushmaster modular about 4 months ago the best price I found for it was $1099 and $1150 for the 25th version. I looked hard for a couple of months for the best price at the time. You got the best deal available. I have seen a big difference in prices asked for the 25th version, anywhere from what you paid for it to $1700. The prices have been coming down consistantly though. I would shoot it and not worry about colletors value.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top