Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 9/5/2008 1:58:18 PM EDT
I used to see them all the time and in stock.  Now, it seems, that the majority of Larue dealers are out of stock on Larue rails.  I know they are popular but I guess they are having problems getting stock.  Any know of anyone with the combo in stock?
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 5:16:39 PM EDT
7.0 no longer cool.
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 10:13:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/5/2008 10:14:14 PM EDT by Dace]

Originally Posted By jadams951:
I used to see them all the time and in stock.  Now, it seems, that the majority of Larue dealers are out of stock on Larue rails.  I know they are popular but I guess they are having problems getting stock.  Any know of anyone with the combo in stock?

Yes, but do your own research.  I just spent 20 minutes figuring out who had different parts in stock.  On my own.  I suggest you use the links up above and then pick up the phone.
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 5:21:35 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Dace:

Yes, but do your own research.  I just spent 20 minutes figuring out who had different parts in stock.  On my own.  I suggest you use the links up above and then pick up the phone.

Thanks alot for nothing jackass.  All the dealers I want to deal with are out of stock.  In the future if you don't have anything worthwhile to contribute then piss off.

Link Posted: 9/6/2008 7:36:51 AM EDT
I believe LMT stopped selling upper receivers separately.
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 7:57:05 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/6/2008 7:57:53 AM EDT by Dace]

Originally Posted By Dace:

Thanks alot for nothing jackass.  All the dealers I want to deal with are out of stock.  In the future if you don't have anything worthwhile to contribute then piss off.

I am just in a bad mood.  I will stop.
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 8:33:25 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 8:53:12 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Mand76:
I believe LMT stopped selling upper receivers separately.

I've been able to find plenty of LMT uppers just not any dealers with both LMT and Larue 7.0.  
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 11:39:02 AM EDT
I was talking about the receivers on their own.  I guess we weren't talking about stripped upper receivers being built by someone with a barrel and a LaRue rail.

:)
Top Top