Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/18/2004 9:11:16 AM EDT
What would you think of a section of picatinny rail added to the upper receiver above the bolt release. I thought of this while thinking of how some manufacturers have gone absolutly crazy of picatinny accesories. It would be very limited in useful applications. The only use I could think of it would be to put a sling mount on or a laser, and the laser would not always work, depends how you have your sling set up.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 11:10:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Anyone else got their own dumb ideas?
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 11:49:11 AM EDT
[#2]
A while back I thought, "I wonder why no one has thought of mounting a magazine carrier to a railed handguard?"  Yesterday I got the new Brownell's catalog, and what's one of the first things I see?  Yup - a rail mounted magazine carrier.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 12:09:07 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Anyone else got their own dumb ideas?

I think you answered your own question
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 12:30:11 PM EDT
[#4]
that is retarted
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top