Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 7/31/2003 9:25:41 PM EDT
I would like to know if anyone here has a Fultom Armory AR-15? If so, What do you think of the workmanship? Also, are the M4 uppers they offer pre-banned or post, doen't really state in the add? I'm looking into building an M4 from the ground up(pre-Banned) if possible.
ANY advice would be appreciated!
Thanks,
BearMan
Link Posted: 8/2/2003 8:25:31 PM EDT
Since no one else has posted, I guess I will. I met a guy at my range who had a FA rifle...20" super varming style...it was very nice, and it looked as good in terms of fit and finish as anything else out there. It seemed to shoot ok, but I didn't get a chance to shoot in myself, so I can't really pass judgement one way or the other as far as accuracy. He had all the extras for it, in terms of flip up sights and stuff like that, and he had nothing but good things to say about it.
Link Posted: 8/2/2003 9:23:21 PM EDT
I love my FA upper. I did have one minor problem with it, but when I called, the put me on the phone with the man who built it, and we resolved it. Everything they sell is Post-Ban unless you special order is my understanding. I have a liberator II upper and it's top notch. -Dan
Top Top