Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 12/2/2007 11:52:16 PM EDT
Now before anybody chimes in with the kool-aid YES, I would LOVE to have the LaRue Mount, BUT that kind of money is not within my budget... with that in mind, what do you guys think of this mount ? It seems to be getting good reviews.

I think I will probably go with the Bushnell Legend 5-15 X 40mm

Is this the best scope option for this price range.. Again, I would love to have a leuopold or an Acog, but not within the budget... Pros/Cons to this set-up?

It will be going on a Home build.. It was a complete 20" bushmaster Gov't Profile upper from last years tax time sale (which is still unfired) I will mostly be using this for target & varmit shooting. I have an RRA Entry tactical w/ EoTech for all my other AR needs.
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 3:52:26 AM EDT
I can't speak for your scope choice because I don't know anyhing about it but for the money, I would look into an Armalite one-piece mount. They are usually all over the EE for around the price of the mount you have linked. I'm not sure who makes that mount but can certainly vouch for the quality of the Armalite.
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 10:29:30 PM EDT

Originally Posted By bjwar10:
I can't speak for your scope choice because I don't know anyhing about it but for the money, I would look into an Armalite one-piece mount. They are usually all over the EE for around the price of the mount you have linked. I'm not sure who makes that mount but can certainly vouch for the quality of the Armalite.

Agh, I didn't know armalite made one similar... I will check that out right now, thanks.
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 11:05:27 PM EDT
the armalite one is on sale right now on armalite's site.
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 11:08:33 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Irish_11:

Yep. Ordered one today, but they really gouge you on the shipping. $12 to ship the mount. They were shipping uppers a couple weeks ago for $9.

Still a good deal though. Everything I've read says they are a great mount and will return to zero too.
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 11:36:59 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Irish_11:

Good Looking out!!!! Order has been Placed.
Top Top