Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 10/31/2006 6:30:14 AM EST

It's marked 41 AE Israel and it came with a .40 Dalphon AR that I bought last week. It's marked 20rds but only holds 18 .40 rds (9mm mag?) and I'd like to get a few more but I'm not really sure what I'm looking for.

HELP!
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 7:02:26 AM EST
It's a .41AE UZI mag, modified to work in your AR.

You'll have to search around for more, they're getting harder to find.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 8:05:22 AM EST

Originally Posted By kc3:
It's a .41AE UZI mag, modified to work in your AR.

You'll have to search around for more, they're getting harder to find.

Any idea on where I can find some or a round about price for one?
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 8:54:12 AM EST
I would think that you will have a very difficult time finding any that have been modified to work in your set up.

The 41AE mags are out there if you keep looking. You could watch the EE here and on other boards such as uzi talk and subguns. Also check out some gun shows. I saw some at a show a year or so ago. A guy had a bunch new in box for around $65 each.

If you find some you will have to get someone to modify them for you unless you can do it yourself.

Good luck,

Joe

Link Posted: 10/31/2006 3:05:39 PM EST
It is the early Olympic (go back about 13yr).... I called them about 9mm when they was using Sterling mags I think it was. Fella said you need to drill/tap mag to take a carrier key screw..

Oly later went to welded block with a mag catch notch cut to retain mag to lower via std mag catch.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 8:14:58 PM EST
reread your "is this a good deal for $450.00?" post . I mentioned what you could do for mag's, what was done to the uzi mag and what should work instead of expensive hard to find uzi's.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 1:52:59 AM EST
Thanks guys!

This mag works fine but if I can get a few more I'd be happy.
Top Top