Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/1/2006 11:12:41 AM EDT
I'm looking for another upper for my DPMS lower.  I want a quality barrel, possibly stainless steel (not chrome lined), 16" or so, free floated, with handguards able to attach accessories to (GG&G Modular Tactical Free Floating Forearm or similar), and capable of excellent accuracy.  1 MOA is minimum, but .5 is much better.  I'm not looking to win any competitions, but I want to be able to shoot very small groups at 100 and maybe 200 yds when I do my part.

What companies should I look at for this kind of upper?  Your help is much appreciated.  Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 11:20:16 AM EDT
[#1]
look for a gunsmith/dealer here in the industry forum and have them build you exactly what you want.

adcofirearms
dennysguns
mstn
gandrtactical.com
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 11:25:09 AM EDT
[#2]
You might want to check out Fulton Armory's stuff also if you havnt  gave them a look, they look to have some good quality workmanship there website is www.fultonarmory.com

-Russel
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 11:43:55 AM EDT
[#3]
+1 for ADCO and GTS (dennysguns)
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top