Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/2/2004 12:29:22 PM EST
Just purchased a RRA Varmit A4 today. I'm a little concerned if the barrel is actually RRA. If you have the same upper please let me know the specific barrel markings on yours.
Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 4:17:36 PM EST
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 4:56:17 PM EST
Its maked as follows: " DSC 1-8 ". What do you make of this?
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 5:35:55 PM EST
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 11:01:15 PM EST

Originally Posted By 9sigman45:
Its maked as follows: " DSC 1-8 ". What do you make of this?

I'm thinking Double Star Corp. (aka J&T Distribution).
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 2:54:34 AM EST
I found DSC's web site last night and I think knightone is correct. . Does anyone have any experience with DSC/J&T. Apperantly the barrel is made by Shaw, its a 20" SS 1/8. It's a nice looking rifle, but knowing absolutely nothing about DSC I would not have bought it. I guess the silver lining is that I didn't have to deal with those silly yellow papers to get! Thanks all, and fill me in on DSC.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 3:36:06 PM EST

Originally Posted By 9sigman45:
I found DSC's web site last night and I think knightone is correct. . Does anyone have any experience with DSC/J&T. Apperantly the barrel is made by Shaw, its a 20" SS 1/8. It's a nice looking rifle, but knowing absolutely nothing about DSC I would not have bought it. I guess the silver lining is that I didn't have to deal with those silly yellow papers to get! Thanks all, and fill me in on DSC.

Double Star/J&T have a good reputation around here. I don't have experience with them other than small parts, but they have always provided good service and good products. I think you made a good purchase. Enjoy your new rifle.
Top Top