Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/15/2006 1:18:10 PM EDT
I bought my first AR, OLY ARMS with a 24" stainless.  However the barrel come to find out is not made by them.  All it has on it is an engraved marking that says "M19"  I know the 1/9 is the twist but have no idea what kind it is.  Anybody familiar with this?  It came with the upper attached.  Thanks
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 5:52:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 7:27:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Your right it says M1S, is that good?  Do you know what company it is?  Thanks again for your help.  
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 7:36:17 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Your right it says M1S, is that good?  Do you know what company it is?  Thanks again for your help.  

new-arguy told that above, it's Model 1 Sales.

As to whether it's good or not, ER Shaw barrels (which is the barrel maker listed on their website) is a decent choice, I prefer Krieger or Pac-Nor myself, but Shaw ain't bad.

Mike
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 9:19:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for your help, appreciate it.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 2:36:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Not bad, but not chrome lined most likely.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top