Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/29/2004 12:36:33 AM EDT
What US State can I legally sell my post banned fixed tele stock?

I'm selling my Bushmaster post banned fixed tele stock and I would like to know what state in the US is is illegal to sell in?  

I live in Washington State.

Thank you for helping.
My Email:  [email protected]
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 12:38:35 AM EDT
[#1]
It's not illegal anywhere.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 2:14:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Thank You, I was wondering since California and New York and some other states have a very strict rule with ARs.  I'm going to post my post banned fixed tele stock on Ebay and hope it will get sold.  
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 2:28:03 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Thank You, I was wondering since California and New York and some other states have a very strict rule with ARs.  I'm going to post my post banned fixed tele stock on Ebay and hope it will get sold.  

Ebay will pull your auction. They refuse to hold auctions for anything related to what were formerly known as semiautomatic assault weapons.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 2:33:24 AM EDT
[#4]
I don't think they will there's a company selling the collapsible stock, do a search on sporting goods/hunting/rifle/stocks and you will see his ads, he is selling RRA stocks for $74.99 (I think) but there's like 6 posted there right now.  Seems like he's and some other dude's a business owner.  I'm gonna try anyway, I'll try to post here on the EE as well.  I no longer need the stock so I'm trying to sell it cheap.  I'm not sure how much I should ask for, it's a Bushmaster post banned fixed tele.  The barrel is also getting replaced, I might just keep that though.  
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 2:37:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Sell the barrel! If it sits in the safe too long you'll end up finishing it into a rifle.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 3:10:35 AM EDT
[#6]
You're right, it might end up in a new rifle.  Darn...
I'm eyeballing a NIB M4A2 for $900 some dude is selling his here in WA.
But I'm undecided cause I want to get one of those rifles I marched with in Bootcamp.  

an M1.  Are those still available?  If so, where can I find em.  U can tell I don't hang out in gun stores or go to one as often as I should.  

Also still looking for a place where I can shoot my AR with out having to limit a round in the mag each time.  I've only shot my AR once at Renton.  One round in the mag each time.  Sux.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 6:46:41 AM EDT
[#7]
Just put it on the EE.  Ebay charges seller fee's and why would you want to give those liberal john kerry loving morons any money?  Our EE is FREE!!!
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 8:11:26 AM EDT
[#8]
Kalifornia has no restrictions on collapsible, or folding, stocks. Or flash hiders.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 11:51:38 AM EDT
[#9]
Yep EE is Free! Yehey!  I haven't posted it in Ebay but already have a guy asking about it.  Man this place (AR15.com) is nice!
Yeah Ebay will charge me like $2.40 to post and more after selling it.  Wow.

Kali has some weird rulez.  Good thing I moved outta there.  I would go visit only cause the beaches and the b!+ches are nice and warm.  :-)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top