Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 10/2/2007 7:40:35 AM EST
I picked it up last week but did not post befor taking it out for a spin.
This thing is mure fun than you can have with your pants off.
I thought the 223 would be a hand full with the 6 1/2" barrel but its more like shooting a 9mm pistol. You can lay your face on the buffer toob and just blast away like a m4 or carbine.

Ran 40 rounds through her with no trouble at all.
Did not go to the pistol range it was full so I shot it at the 50 and 100 yard range.
I could bounce a milk jug around at 100 yards whitch is good enough for me BUT I still wont to shoot it at 25 yards to tighten it up.

I added a rail sys to the front where there is NO barrel to hook to so it is on the A2 flash hider. Works very well! A little red dot for in the house sighted in through the barrel for short range use.

I like this gun a lot !!! It will be with me for a long time. I havent had this much fun since I was in the Infantry and got to play with the big toys.

Now thats tight.
I am going to be adding a single point sling and new grip with finger grooves and maybe a red dot to the top of the hand gard to be inline with the sights.

NEED MO AMO !!!!! SEEE YUUUU !!!
Gator
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 9:32:24 AM EST
SEXY!
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 3:20:04 PM EST
Nice! It looks EEEEVIL with that rail clamped to the flash hider.
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 4:01:30 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/2/2007 4:02:19 PM EST by Onslaught]

Originally Posted By Black-Lions:

I added a rail sys to the front where there is NO barrel to hook to so it is on the A2 flash hider. Works very well! A little red dot for in the house sighted in through the barrel for short range use.

Pretty cool! I've been struggling with the urge to purchase an OA-93 myself... It'll probably happen.

If you think you might ever want to add a railed forend, now's a great time... Talon Arms has all the Samson stuff on clearance, and the 4" pistol rail is only $160.

You'd need to have that aluminum curling iron that's on there now removed and replaced with a standard AR15 barrel nut, then the Samson would clamp right on. adding a handguard end-cap would fill the gap between the rail and the front sight too.

Link Posted: 10/12/2007 4:09:51 PM EST

Originally Posted By Onslaught:

Originally Posted By Black-Lions:

Pretty cool! I've been struggling with the urge to purchase an OA-93 myself... It'll probably happen.

If you think you might ever want to add a railed forend, now's a great time... Talon Arms has all the Samson stuff on clearance, and the 4" pistol rail is only $160.

You'd need to have that aluminum curling iron that's on there now removed and replaced with a standard AR15 barrel nut, then the Samson would clamp right on. adding a handguard end-cap would fill the gap between the rail and the front sight too.

Good luck with that one!! Thanks the info !!
Top Top