Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/2/2007 8:40:35 AM EDT
 I picked it up last week but did not post befor taking it out for a spin.
This thing is mure fun than you can have with your pants off.
I thought the 223 would be a hand full with the 6 1/2" barrel but its more like shooting a 9mm pistol. You can lay your face on the buffer toob and just blast away like a m4 or carbine.

Ran 40 rounds through her with no trouble at all.
Did not go to the pistol range it was full so I shot it at the 50 and 100 yard range.
I could bounce a milk jug around at 100 yards whitch is good enough for me BUT I still wont to shoot it at 25 yards to tighten it up.

I added a rail sys to the front where there is NO barrel to hook to so it is on the A2 flash hider. Works very well! A little red dot for in the house sighted in through the barrel for short range use.

I like this gun a lot !!! It will be with me for a long time. I havent had this much fun since I was in the Infantry and got to play with the big toys.

Now thats tight.
I am going to be adding a single point sling and new grip with finger grooves and maybe a red dot to the top of the hand gard to be inline with the sights.

NEED MO AMO !!!!! SEEE YUUUU !!!
Gator
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 10:32:24 AM EDT
[#1]
SEXY!
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 4:20:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Nice!  It looks EEEEVIL with that rail clamped to the flash hider.
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 5:01:30 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

I added a rail sys to the front where there is NO barrel to hook to so it is on the A2 flash hider. Works very well! A little red dot for in the house sighted in through the barrel for short range use.

Pretty cool!  I've been struggling with the urge to purchase an OA-93 myself...  It'll probably happen.  

If you think you might ever want to add a railed forend, now's a great time...  Talon Arms has all the Samson stuff on clearance, and the 4" pistol rail is only $160.

You'd need to have that aluminum curling iron that's on there now removed and replaced with a standard AR15 barrel nut, then the Samson would clamp right on.  adding a handguard end-cap would fill the gap between the rail and the front sight too.

Link Posted: 10/12/2007 5:09:51 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Pretty cool! I've been struggling with the urge to purchase an OA-93 myself...  It'll probably happen.  

If you think you might ever want to add a railed forend, now's a great time...  Talon Arms has all the Samson stuff on clearance, and the 4" pistol rail is only $160.

You'd need to have that aluminum curling iron that's on there now removed and replaced with a standard AR15 barrel nut, then the Samson would clamp right on.  adding a handguard end-cap would fill the gap between the rail and the front sight too.

Good luck with that one!!  Thanks the info !!
Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top