Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/14/2004 5:06:21 PM EDT
of AR15.com.

I went to my local gun store and ordered a Bushmaster M4A3.  Should be here in about a week.  This will be my first AR, so any tips will be greatly appreaciated.  Only 12 more slots to fill in the safe hases
thanks.

-Tyler
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 5:19:02 PM EDT
[#1]
The yankee hill machine companys 2 piece aluminum with rails handguard go on like regular handguards and are solid because of how they are machined and fit on the barrel nut under slip ring pressure.The top guard has 2 pins the rest on the barrel nut grooves and a tract that fits over the gas tube snug,they are solid and take the KAC ras panels and fore grips including the tango down grip.At $132 a greta buy.A complete system with panels and fore grip is about $250 $50 less tahn just the knights base model.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 6:08:39 PM EDT
[#2]
You can get the YHM 2 piece handguards from Brightflashlights on this site for $112.00 shipped
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top