Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/6/2005 1:15:32 PM EDT
Hello everyone. I am looking at purchasing the item below, and would like to know where I can find one. If anyone of the Industry Partners can point me in the right direction then that would be great! Thanks everyone! I am not used to shooting with the AR-15 pistol grip so I would like to try something different, something similar to a regular stock.

www.fabten.com/default.htm

www.fabten.com/ATF%20Grip_cutout-RGB_Web%20(1).jpg

Thanks everyone!

Link Posted: 9/6/2005 1:56:30 PM EDT
[#1]
From their website:

"CALL 775-246-3500 or email us with your Zip Code & Area Code and phone number for the dealer affiliates nearest you!"

Why, man, WHY?!!!
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 4:06:29 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I am not used to shooting with the AR-15 pistol grip so I would like to try something different

Not trying to be rude but if you'd practice shooting it a few times you might decide it's not so difficult to get used to. But, it's you gun, do what you want.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 4:11:05 PM EDT
[#3]
I think with more use you'll come to appreciate the superior ergonomics and control afforded by the pistol grip.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 4:12:40 PM EDT
[#4]
http://ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=387276&page=1
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top