Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Durkin Tactical Franklin Armory
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/30/2012 1:11:10 PM EDT
I own a Bushmaster xm15-e2s. The buffer tube is 4 position mil spec.
What do I need to buy in order to convert this stock into a 6 position one. Is their anything else I need to buy besides a new mil spec  buffer tube.
Any help with this question would be greatly appreciated.
Link Posted: 3/30/2012 4:01:22 PM EDT
if what you have is mil spec, then a mil spec 6 position tube should be all you need. castle nut is probably staked, so you'll have to search through some posts to see how to unstake it.
Link Posted: 3/30/2012 8:14:51 PM EDT
its nothing to unstake it. you need the wrench and just twist it off.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top