Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/27/2003 10:06:50 PM EDT
Figured I would get the best response in the mag forum since this is out of the ordinary.

I have a 20 round Sterling magazine. It has been robbed of it's original floor plate, and I'd like to get another.

With the following, I will also include one Armalite AR-180 floor plate (I think it's one of their replacement ones, not exactly sure) so you wont have a magazine without a floor plate.

For your Sterling of England floor plate (no bent or rusty ones please) I will trade the above floor plate and your choice of one of the following:

-1 NIW SA80 Imperial Defense Preban 30rnder

-1 Used USGI 30rnder that has been teflon coated in red. It looks pretty good and has an orange follower installed. Has not been used since it was tefloned (yes in red).

- 1 Used USGI 30rnder that has been teflon coated, but this time in a tan color. It looks pretty good as well and has an orange follower installed. Has not been used since it was tefloned.

- 1 Used USGI 30rnder that has been teflon coated in white. Being perfectly honest, this one sort of looks like a spray paint job, and does not look or feel near as nice as the other two. I was reassured by the company who refinished these that it was indeed teflon.

We'll each pay our own shipping. Please let me know if you're interested!

Thanks!

Cody @ Magazine Specialties
[email protected]
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top