Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 3/30/2006 3:37:21 AM EST
I have a sbr 9mm AR15 and would like to locate a wire sliding stock, similar to the M3 Greasegun. I have seen one on the Board but cannot find the pic. I believe there is a "block" device that also attaches to the buffer.

Any help to locate the manufacture of this stock would be much appreciated. Please post here.

Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 3:47:52 AM EST
Top Top