Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/24/2003 10:56:57 AM EDT
I have a like new Colt Chrome linned lite profile 9mm barrel that was upgraded with a GG&G flip up front sight.

I am curious what the barrel is worth as I have a rLL on transfer plus a LL compatable bolt and I am trying to decide if this barrel is a little too valuable for me to use as a bullet hose.

Who sells new 16-inch Colt C MP Pre-ban 9mm barrels?  Curently I have this assembled on a RRA flattop upper and I am debating if I should shoot her or sell her as I really could use the money to help pay my NFA taxes!

Thanks for any advise as I also hate to sell this upper and later wish I still had it so I would like to make an informed decision before I do anything...  I will try to post some pics tonight...
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 3:16:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Maybe $250-300, thats what I see  most for sale at.  For hosing, use an inexpensive ASA or RRA, cost a whole lot less, and probably still take a lifetime of abuse.
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top