Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/15/2013 9:23:26 AM EDT
I called today to inquire about the status and if mine were indeed shipping today.  WELL...here is the update:

Nearly 600 were sold in 20 min before they could get the website shut down.

I am in teh 400's

Unknown amount that are actually ready to ship

"Getting parts in daily" to assemble and test fire.

Hope to have them shipped by March.

WTH, so much for "thinking" I would get a BCG.  And dont forget that your credit card has been charged

Link Posted: 2/15/2013 9:24:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I called today to inquire about the status and if mine were indeed shipping today.  WELL...here is the update:

I am in teh 400's

Hope to have them shipped by March.  I didnt think of asking..."do you mean end of march"?

WTH, so much for "thinking" I would get a BCG.  And dont forget that your credit card has been charged

Link Posted: 2/15/2013 9:26:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I am in teh 400's

I got the WMD BCG I ordered from Brownells just before Christmas approx 2 weeks ago, and the WMD
barrel I ordered from them at the same time came in this week Monday.

It's nice, you'll like it, worth the wait imho. Just wanted you to know that product is indeed flowing from WMD.

As for Aero, they have left everyone who ordered from Brownells high and dry while selling their stock out at
retail from their own website. Still no word on my stuff, and I doubt I'll ever see it.

Link Posted: 2/15/2013 9:29:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am in teh 400's

I got the WMD BCG I ordered from Brownells just before Christmas approx 2 weeks ago, and the WMD
barrel I ordered from them at the same time came in this week Monday.

It's nice, you'll like it, worth the wait imho. Just wanted you to know that product is indeed flowing from WMD.

As for Aero, they have left everyone who ordered from Brownells high and dry while selling their stock out at
retail from their own website. Still no word on my stuff, and I doubt I'll ever see it.

Ill wait as I am still gathering parts to complete the upper. It is i hate the business practice of "oh yeah, its in stock and will ship promptly".  Most companies dont do it but most do.  I am waiting on an stripped upper that was in stock and still a few days away from shipping.

Link Posted: 2/15/2013 9:32:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Ill wait as I am still gathering parts to complete the upper. It is i hate the business practice of "oh yeah, its in stock and will ship promptly".  Most companies dont do it but most do.  I am waiting on an stripped upper that was in stock and still a few days away from shipping.

I understand your frustation. I ordered all my stuff just before Christmas.

So far, the suppliers that I'm still waiting on, are DPMS LPKs, Aero Lowers/Uppers, and a JP Enterprises gas block.

As for WMD, got both items from them, so hang in there.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 9:34:23 AM EDT
[#5]
What is with the message about them shipping today?  Did they say how many they had ready to ship for this order?
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 10:58:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Well that blows.  My order says Ready To Ship like everybody else's.

Should have known better than to stray from my short list of solid vendors.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 5:58:51 PM EDT
[#8]
I ordered a WMD Ni-B BCG and hammer in the first part of January, when they said they anticipated the full-auto BCGs shipping at the end of Jan.  I had it in hand by the middle of the month.  I'm not saying that will happen this time, but they seemed like good people, and I'd give them a chance.  Haven't had a chance to shoot it, but looked good to me.  They were more popular than they had planned to be, but I believe they will come through as quickly as they possibly can.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top