Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 8/23/2017 11:07:55 AM EST
Hello I need a little help here, I have all my components for my 10.5" pistol build - its all Noveske - 10.5" 300 Blackout barrel. I am putting an SB Tactical SBPDW pistol brace on it, what spring and buffer weight should I use?? I will be shooting mostly supersonic and will eventually have a suppressor for it. Ive read everything from JP silent capture, Wolf XP spring, spikes t2 tungsten buffer??? obviously, I really want it to work with both super and subsonic rounds but it seems a very fine line for what spring/weight combo works??...

I really appreciate any help, thoughts and info!
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 1:46:45 PM EST
Not sure what dia. gas port you have but I am running standard spring with H2 buffer in 3 different barrels with no issues at all. .093" gas port on 8" and 8.3", .082" port on 10.3". I think that combination is a good place to start. You could check with Noveske and see what they recommend.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 2:31:14 PM EST
Thank you for the reply! I am going to try it, I just heard back from Noveske, they also said to run the standard carbine spring and H2 buffer. I really appreciate your time and reply!
Top Top