Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 1/6/2012 8:24:07 AM EDT
Trying to make a decision between the two optics for my AR. Any experiences or reviews would be very helpful. I have watched several on youtube but am still torn. I don't have the money for an Aimpoint or Eotech at this time so please just keep it between these two options. Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 8:36:40 AM EDT
I went with the StrikeFire and if I ever feel the 'need' for a more expensive optic ... I go with bullet-proof and proven optics like the Aimpoint Micro.

The StrikeFire has always worked great for me! I'm sure the Sparc is nice, but but the StrikeFire is also very nice.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 8:55:14 AM EDT
Go with the Sparc. 2 moa dot.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 12:00:37 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 5:35:42 PM EDT
You don't like the offerings from primary arms?
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 5:47:46 PM EDT
I'am with you on this and they sell all three.
Originally Posted By MadnessReigns:
You don't like the offerings from primary arms?

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 7:22:50 PM EDT
Yeah I would also consider primary arms, mainly want something that will co witness with irons. What recommendations do y'all have for primary arms.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 7:36:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/6/2012 7:38:45 PM EDT by MadnessReigns]

Originally Posted By dsburk0203:
Yeah I would also consider primary arms, mainly want something that will co witness with irons. What recommendations do y'all have for primary arms.

I have both the M4 clone and M3 clone. The only thing I don't like about the m3 clone is it uses some goofy watch/hearing aid type batteries whereas the m4 clone uses common AA's and it uses a 2 moa dot. The ability to change the reticle on the M4 is more of a gimmick, I hardly ever change it...but it's there.

Other than that, both do what I need them to do when I need them to do it.

I have no experience with the micro's though, sorry.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 5:01:14 AM EDT
Micro with removable base with the AD-T-10 mount https://www.primaryarms.com/Primary_Arms_Micro_Dot_With_Removable_Base_AD_p/md06adt1-10bundle.htm
Originally Posted By dsburk0203:

Top Top