Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/27/2004 7:39:47 AM EDT
Do you need to use a carbine buffer tube, is it included?
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 8:13:06 AM EDT
You need to use a Mil-Spec carbine RECEIVER EXTENSION. That means a receiver extension from Colt, LMT, or VLTOR.

You can buy the stock with or without the receiver extension & buffer assembly.
Top Top