Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 3/6/2006 8:34:54 AM EST
Im wanting to get the vltor stock for my ar ( RRA Entry Tactical w/ collapsible stock) but they have like 10 different ones to choose from.. I dunno which one I need, can someone help me out here..

For instance they have the standard & clubfoot... whats the difference?
Also, one kit includes :
5-position Receiver Extension, Buffer, Spring, Receiver Lock-Plate and M4 Lock Nut.

Another has:
Kit includes: 5-position Receiver Extension, Buffer, Spring, Receiver Lock-Plate and M4 Lock Nut. Lock-Plate and M4 Lock Nut.

There are also 2 more, which one of these do I need? Do i have to replace the whole buffer tube? Or does it use the one I already have, etc? Thanhks
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 7:12:34 PM EST
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 11:42:24 AM EST
I have my RRA Tactical Entry set-up with the Vltor Mod Stock Standard. I ordered mine through Eagle Firearms in Brighton, CO. Great service and shipping was free. He will also match any cheaper prices that you find. He also has a 6 position buffer tube available for the Vltor. I used the 5 position Vltor buffer tube but the 6 position would be another option. I have used both the standard and clubfoot. Both work the same I just preferred the look of the Standard. It is a great collapsible stock!! www.eaglefirearms.net/
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 4:19:02 PM EST
I have the standard carbine Modstock, but I (now) prefer the looks of the club foot model. I was unaware that there was a 6 position Vltor tube...

Link Posted: 3/8/2006 12:11:16 PM EST
Let me re-explain. The 6 position buffer tube was design to be used with the Vltor stock but is not made by Vltor. There is a picture on the Eagle Firearms web page.
Top Top