Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 6/16/2009 6:46:43 AM EST
PK FIrearms has the Vltor MUR's in stock for $229. I have been looking for these for weeks, and the only place I found them was on Gunbroker for $400+. (jerks )

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 7:28:12 AM EST
Damn, and I just bought a Sun Devil. Oh well, I didn't want the forward assist anyway. Sour grapes?
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 7:50:33 AM EST
They must have sold out fast, not listed now
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 7:59:01 AM EST
Originally Posted By jcrowl:
They must have sold out fast, not listed now

Sorry, I posted as soon as I saw confirmation of my order. I saw it up for about 35 minutes. It may have been on there earlier, but that's the first I saw it.

I am curious if anyone was able to pick it up after I posted. It would be nice to know I wasnt posting to just let people know they missed out

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 8:34:52 AM EST
[Last Edit: 6/16/2009 8:35:13 AM EST by moeron]
Yep, I was. Saw your post a few minutes after it was up and jumped on it... I've received my confirmation email so it's GTG! Thanks MAN
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 9:01:34 AM EST
Originally Posted By moeron:
Yep, I was. Saw your post a few minutes after it was up and jumped on it... I've received my confirmation email so it's GTG! Thanks MAN

Sweet I have benefited from other people posting parts availablity, but have also missed the boat (having a job that tends to take up my time ) Guess I have to pay for this stuff somehow!

Top Top