Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/20/2008 10:05:23 AM EDT
Thoughts on these?  Thinking about this as a possibility vs a DD Lite Rail.

Link Posted: 7/20/2008 10:15:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Use the search, this comes up fairly often.
Everyone that has one seems pleased. I liked mine. If you plan on using an Eotech, you won't be able to co-witness. Don't know if that matters to you.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 10:29:46 AM EDT
[#2]
I have the Vltor and a DD omega.

the nice thing about the vltor is the option of puting the rails where you want them but the drawbacks are the no cowitness thing with an eotech, and its heavier than the Omega.  I think the Vltor looks badass
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 10:29:49 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Use the search, this comes up fairly often.
Everyone that has one seems pleased. I liked mine. If you plan on using an Eotech, you won't be able to co-witness. Don't know if that matters to you.

Thanks for the hint.  Was planning on an Eotech and co-witnessing.  The price seems reasonable.  Durable, light?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 1:04:33 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
If you plan on using an Eotech, you won't be able to co-witness. Don't know if that matters to you.

If you get the 'M' version. There's an optional rail for the front that takes the place of your iron sight (you'll need to use a gas block). You can run a BUIS and rail mounted front sight and use your Eotech.

Here's a link to the CASV-M from ar15.com Rainier Arms section. John Huang is a first class guy to deal with.

Link Posted: 7/20/2008 2:44:00 PM EDT
[#5]
I was planning a mid-length and leaning towards the M.  Anyone want to throw a pic of their CASV rig in for show?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top