Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/14/2010 5:43:39 PM EDT
Sorry if this is a re-post, search did not help me.  

Any one with hands on experience of the laser genetics units ?  Dad just ordered one for a planned hog hunt in texas.  Could only find one video review that wasn't made by manufacturer.  I understand cold weather to be biggest issue.

After looking into lasers as illuminators I find that other higher powered (and lower cost) units are out there that also allow focusing of the beam.  As this focusing typically appears to be to get finer beam (rather than wider) I'm not sure how well one would function like the laser genetics model.

Any thoughts or feedback appreciated.
Link Posted: 12/14/2010 9:14:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Think of it like this. You are shining a REALLY bright green supervisible floodlight at the prey. It may work, but the only reports that aren't factory propaganda are that its all marketing shite and scares off prey more often than not.
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top