Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 9/30/2011 12:38:52 PM EDT
I bought my wife an FN-P90 for home defense. I know, it's not an AR but she doesn't want something that big and she doesn't like pistols or anything that kicks. We've been to the range with several choices and she likes this the best. That being said however has anyone used a Viridian laser on a home defense weapon?

I like the green rather than the red, my son has a red one on his AR. Looking at the light and laser combo so she will have something for night. I work rotating shifts and I want her to have something she can be confident with and that uses a remote mounted switch.

Anyone?? All advice appreciated.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 1:03:20 PM EDT
Did you mean the PS-90 semi-auto version bullpup? Unfortunately us regular Joe's can't currently buy a P-90. I have PS-90 and like it but have shot a P-90 and love it.

Anyways, I like green lasers and wouldn't have an issue putting one on my P-90.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 4:24:18 PM EDT
Sorry PS-90, I couldn't afford the full auto version either although this one supposedly would go full with the bolt group that was in it but FN sent a new one. Long story. Anyway I was hoping for someone who had used one on an AR or something similar with the remote switch.

I tried to call them (Viridian) but they must have closed early today.

Link Posted: 10/1/2011 9:23:55 AM EDT
A friend of mine has the viridian green on his HD pistol - I've shot it at the range, and with the pulse it is really easy to pick up and hasnt has any noticeable shift in zero when I've been around. Would recommend it for someone looking for something like that, just to much for me to spend on a laser.
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 3:25:26 PM EDT
Thank you sir, I'll give them a buzz on Monday and see what they have to say.
Top Top