Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/2/2004 10:58:11 AM EDT
I used the search and couldnt find any info on this product.  I had a buddy overseas recommend it to me for my m4.  Has anyone used this thing and have any comments, good or bad, regarding construction, comfort, user friendliness etc?
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 11:04:53 AM EDT
[#1]
I believe you can find some information about it on the Viking Tactical website, which is [url]http://www.vikingtactics.com/[/url], I think.

I have no experience with said sling though, so I'm afraid I'm not much help beyond the link. [:)]
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 12:54:26 PM EDT
[#2]
I personally use the V-tac sling and love it.  It has several features that made me choose it.  First it is a two-point sling, which I prefer because it does not have to wrap completely around my chest like all three-point slings that I have used. Second, you can adjust the length of the sling with your weak hand while maintaining positive control of your weapon with your firing hand.  Third, because of it's two point design weak side shooting is very easy without removing the sling from your body.  Last, because of its LARGE size the user can readily adjust it to fit over whatever kit he or she is using at the time with minimal fuse.

The Azalin
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 1:12:35 PM EDT
[#3]
LOL.  i made a sling almost exactly like that for about $5.00.

the basic design has been demeaned and maligned by more than one "professional firearms instructor".  they seem to like single or 3 point slings.  

i can say you are able to wrap up in a sling design like this and build an excellent off had position.  in addition you can add a buckle to the forend and when you snap the buckle you can drop the rifle.  not so with a 3 point sling.      
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top