Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/20/2003 3:07:41 PM EDT
Hey all, I want to add a Vertical Grip on my M-4 but am not sure how to go about it.  Do I have to buy new handguards with rails on them (such as Samco)?  Or is there a way just to get a single mount to attach to my current handguards?

I really like the feel of the Knights Armament vertical grip.  I tried the Samco vertical grip and it was "ok" but I didn't care for the actual molding of the grip (almost like another pistol grip in front).  

Any suggestions?    
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 3:14:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Bushmaster makes a doohickey that attaches to your ventholes and gives you a picatinney rail to mount pretty much whatever the heck you want.
www.bushmaster.com
I think its in the Bushmaster Modular Accessories section.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 3:19:45 PM EDT
[#2]
My favorite is the GG&G grip. It holds 2 AA size batteries if you wish. They also sell a small rail you can attach to handguards. Check out their web site. If your interested let me know, I sell their products.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 4:41:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
My favorite is the GG&G grip. It holds 2 AA size batteries if you wish. They also sell a small rail you can attach to handguards. Check out their web site. If your interested let me know, I sell their products.
View Quote

I have probably an older model GG&G w/o the battery compartment mounted on an ArmaLite M15A4 and like it just fine.  I have the Knight's grip on an SR-15 M4 and don't notice a lot of difference.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 5:10:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Here's a quality foregrip and rail package for $45. [url]advanced-armament.com/ar-15.html[/url]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top