Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 3/28/2009 3:06:27 PM EDT
Im getting a RRA 18in varmint complete upper, it has a standard swivel stud, but i want to get a vert grip for it.

RRA Varmint complete upper

Is there a way to attach the grip with out changing the free float that come with it (i like the look)
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 3:29:29 PM EDT
I guess you could drill it and attach a 4 or 6 inch rail stub or have someone weld a rail blank to the bottomof your tube, I have no idea which metals your dealing with but you would want to find out 1st if you where to try that.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 4:27:52 PM EDT
I believe you can use those slots to bolt on a small rail. Just put a washer behind the nut. I have seen it on other tubes anyway.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 9:40:25 AM EDT
Thanks guys
Top Top