Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/12/2003 9:07:19 AM EDT
Everything I have ever bought that is AR-15 related has come from vendors on this board.  I have had nothing but the best of experiences from great folks like Wes at MSTN and Pete at Legal Transfers.  Let's also not forget Grant at G&R Tactical Outfitters and Tommy at Georgia Precision.

I just wanted to relate yet another great experience I have had, this time with Steve over at ADCO.

Several months ago (at least 5) but I can't remember I had Steve over at ADCO remove the fake RRA flash suppressor off an upper and install a FF RAS and attach a KKF fake flash suppressor.  The work was outstanding and turn around unbelievable.  I guess Steve retained my information (address, etc) and this becomes important to the next part of the story.

Last week I managed to lose the hammer and trigger pins from my RRA 2 stage trigger.  Please do not ask how :)  I contacted Steve via email to ask if he had any replacements he could sell me.  Steve responded that he would look when he got back from Camp Perry and let me know.  I got home last night and found a envelope from ADCO containing the parts.  No bill, just the parts.  Steve went out of his way to look up my info and send me on his own dime the parts I had asked about.  I didn't buy the trigger from Steve, he just did it.  If that is not customer service I don't know what is.

Scott
Link Posted: 8/12/2003 9:34:48 AM EDT
[#1]
I've used 3 vendors/regular businesses here:

MSTN A+
ADCO A+
Sableco C-
Link Posted: 8/12/2003 11:08:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/12/2003 11:50:30 AM EDT
[#3]
I can feel the love.

I can say Computer guy and his mag sales are A+
Link Posted: 8/12/2003 1:09:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Sableco C-
View Quote

I'm not very sure about that, but I'm indeed getting there to agree with this statement. I still try to consider Sableco as good folks and ...their service is usually fast (2-4 days) when they have stuff in stock.
Link Posted: 8/12/2003 1:11:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Iv'e used 8-10 different vendors on this board along with 4-5 equiptment exchange purchases and have had nothing but great experiences so far.
Link Posted: 8/13/2003 10:36:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sableco C-
View Quote

I'm not very sure about that, but I'm indeed getting there to agree with this statement. I still try to consider Sableco as good folks and ...their service is usually fast (2-4 days) when they have stuff in stock.
View Quote

They are borderline C- and D in my book, but I gave them the benefit of the doubt...your experience may vary. :)
Link Posted: 8/14/2003 3:11:00 AM EDT
[#7]
I go to ADCO first whenever I am looking to purchase any firearm related item. In my opinion the fairest vendor I have dealt with in quite a long time. Thanks Steve!!

Shabo
Link Posted: 8/14/2003 3:22:54 AM EDT
[#8]
I agree with all that has been said most particularly about Steve/Adco.

There was however that one buttmunch on the EE selling AR mag dust covers for $1 ea shipped who took my $20 and never a reply or product. Fortunately it was $20 not $200.

Moral of the story is just because they post here, doesn't make them honest.
Link Posted: 8/14/2003 4:13:50 AM EDT
[#9]
I was wondering if any of you think the feedback system here works/is reliable?

I've only dealt with:

- Sableco (ordered (2) Surefire M-900A's and that transaction went smoothly)

- MSTN, (ARMS #19S, excellent transaction)

- TRANSAM79 (aka Steve), lots of mags [:)])

- GPSS (Tom Haskins), replacement springs and followers, transaction was quick and easy

- ComputerGuy (aka Cody), those killer orange followers, transaction was quick and easy.

- D-M (aka Darrel Donaldson) who I just bought a pre-ban lower off of (waiting for FFL exchange and delivery, just sent out FFL yesterday). I did check D-M and he has a 8+ according to the feedback forum and I've spoken with him twice over the phone. I got a good vibe about him so I feel secure in my transaction.

I'm planning on getting a customer upper (or two) from MSTN and, from all the posts I've read about them and by them, I feel that (or those) transaction(s) will go well as well.
Link Posted: 8/14/2003 4:30:44 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/14/2003 5:52:54 AM EDT
[#11]
I've dealt with three vendors from the site.  Ranked in order, but the top two were the best.

1.  Georgia Precision. (No hassle at all, I placed the order they sent me a tracking number)
2.  Eagle arms.  (They replied to an email on Sunday night.  I didn't expect that, great deal)
3.  Legal Transfers.  (Replied quickly to my email, but only had a few of the items left that I wanted and didn't wanted to send the items he had left on the shelf.  Can't fault him for being honest and I will probably buy things there in the future.)
Link Posted: 8/14/2003 7:58:29 AM EDT
[#12]
I've had very good experiences with MSTN and ADCO...both are first rate, and get the stuff out the door ASAP.  I like them because the take credit cards too!  Wes at MSTN is especially crazy (I mean that in a GOOD way hehe)...order today, and most likely you'll have the stuff tomorrow...can't argue with that.  

Eagle Firearms did me right great prices on ARMS gear...except I hate waiting for Paypal...I always have to transfer money from checking over to PP, and that takes several days.

All in all, very pleased with service from vendors here.  

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top