Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 10/29/2013 3:38:27 PM EST
I'm looking to source some generic (for lack of a better term) keepers. anyone know what they are really called and where I can find some?

Link Posted: 10/29/2013 4:08:28 PM EST
Contact this site and I'm sure he can figure something out for you.

Link Posted: 10/29/2013 5:58:34 PM EST
They are Alice pack quick release buckles. I bought mine off eBay. They came on Alice pack tie down straps...check out the homemade slng sticky.

Jontay.com sells the too.
Top Top