Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/27/2004 9:08:48 PM EDT
I would like feedback on the VLTOR clubfoot and standard carbine stocks, in comparison, from those who might own or have owned both. Thanks. Pics would be appreciated, especially with a 16" upper.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 9:10:39 PM EDT
[#1]
hell i cant post pics i am a retard sorry
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 4:41:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Here is one with the Standard VLTOR carbine.....I've got 3 other guns with the Standard VLTOR carbine stock on them, but haven't taken any recent pics....Enjoy

Semper Fi
Jeff
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 4:50:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Here's my Clubfoot collapsable.

Link Posted: 9/28/2004 10:53:24 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Here is one with the Standard VLTOR carbine.....I've got 3 other guns with the Standard VLTOR carbine stock on them, but haven't taken any recent pics....Enjoy

www.coloradoshooting.org/75%25%20colt%20m4%20with%20mre%20right.jpg

Semper Fi
Jeff

Beware that Vltor is not "stock" ---- It has been modified or upgraded to the butterfly latch.

Link Posted: 9/28/2004 10:55:19 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
hell i cant post pics i am a retard sorryphotos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?iImageUnq=30347

A little help.  I tried and couldn't get it either.

Link Posted: 9/28/2004 10:58:30 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
hell i cant post pics i am a retard sorryphotos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?iImageUnq=30347

A little help for the "retard".

photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?iImageUnq=30347

mongo make red x

get the clubfoot.  allows you to push stock into your shoulder, like you would with a sling.  doesn't weigh any more than standard.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 11:01:17 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

A little help for the "retard".

photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?iImageUnq=30347

mongo make red x

get the clubfoot.  allows you to push stock into your shoulder, like you would with a sling.  doesn't weigh any more than standard.

Damn, got me before the PC edit.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 8:06:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Gentlemen,
Thanks very much for the nice pictures. Both rifles are only what I could hope that my first AR could be like. I have decided to go with the clubfoot. I have ordered my LMT 16" upper with m16 carrier and enhanced bolt, and LMT BUIS from Bravo Company and am getting the free M4 hangaurds. I ordered my Mega lower and parts kit from Ameetec. Finally, I ordered my VLTOR clubfoot from Bravo also. Most of my stuff is on backorder, so I probably will not be able to assemble the rifle for at least a month. All the furniture will be green. Paul at Bravo was a great help in helping with my questions and meeting my needs. I highly recommend both Bravo and Ameetec, so far.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top