Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/17/2004 4:56:29 PM EDT
Just one word.....OUSTANDING!!

I just picked up a VLTOR package, with all the goodies......on my sunset rifle, and was going to take it out to shoot in the pit.

As luck would have it, it slipped from the roof of my car, and fell buttstock first onto the concrete.  It got a pretty good size chunk broken off of the stock......my $175, all gone.

Anyhow, I superglued the parts back.....still not happy, so I sent an email to VLTOR, asking how much it would cost me to replace the bare stock only.

I spoke with Eric Kinckel, General Manager at VLTOR.

He apologized for the break, and asked me to return the broken one to him, and he'll replace it free of charge.  I asked him if its still possible, despite it being all my fault.....and Eric consistenly said it was alright, and he'll replace it free of charge.

This was Wednesday, VLTOR received my stock on Friday, and shipped out via UPS 3 Day Select the same day....arrived Tuesday.

I'm VERY happy with their service, and highly recommend them....its been a very long time since I've been treated well, and glad to have a company that stands 100% behind their products.

Thanks VLTOR, and Eric.......

Link Posted: 9/17/2004 5:36:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Eric's products and customer service are SECOND TO NONE!!!!

Semper Fi
Jeff
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 5:47:00 PM EDT
[#2]

Originally posted by Mr. Suzuki
As luck would have it, it slipped from the roof of my car, and fell buttstock first onto the concrete.

I hope you followed it and are still pushing for that one. If not, Just fucking begin!!!

All bs and your major fuckup aside, that is awesome customer service on behalf of VLTOR. The troubling part though is that the VLTOR stock shouldn't have broken that easily...interesting.

Semper-Fi Do or Die, DD out!!  
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 11:11:47 AM EDT
[#3]
I sure followed it.......but still, a bit heartbreaking to know that fall was enough to take out a stock.

My fiberite has taken pretty good knocks, and even banging it on the concrete to clear stuck shells left a few good marks, but nothing breaking.

It did shear very clean, with no signs of stress before breaking.  Maybe I just had a bad batch, as the fellow I bought it from here was also surprised that it broke so easily (great deal at $80 plus the extra accessories I needed)

Well, I'll probably keep it for a while, till I can justify spending the extra money on a Magpul stock.......although they're a little ugly looking, maybe they'll be a little sturdier.

Quoted:

Originally posted by Mr. Suzuki
As luck would have it, it slipped from the roof of my car, and fell buttstock first onto the concrete.

I hope you followed it and are still pushing for that one. If not, Just fucking begin!!!

All bs and your major fuckup aside, that is awesome customer service on behalf of VLTOR. The troubling part though is that the VLTOR stock shouldn't have broken that easily...interesting.

Semper-Fi Do or Die, DD out!!  

Link Posted: 9/19/2004 11:25:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 11:25:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 11:38:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 11:38:49 AM EDT
[#7]
I completely, and wholeheartedly agree......stock feels great, good check weld can be achieved, and very steady.

Given the reputation of VLTOR, I'm just assuming I may have had a bad batch......as a 4 foot fall isn't too far.

Nonetheless, Eric treated me very well, and that's the whole point of my thread.  Don't hesitate to deal with VLTOR, as they do stand 100% behind the products they sell, even when the owner fucks up.......
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top