Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/19/2006 2:38:19 PM EDT
Any users of these? Do you like 'em? I'm looking at combining the CASV EL with the Mythical ARES drop in Gas piston (if my Bigfoot hunter can capture one that is ) if the things ever are released. In the mean time I need to find a BUIS that will work with the VLTOR. It doesn't look like there is much room for the BUIS only one cross slot and maybe  1/8" or so of rail in front of the slot. VLTOR's websight shows a Larue BUIS, but I'd like something like an arms #40 (A2)  that folds when not in use.

Any comments?
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 2:45:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Please do a search on the term "CASV". There are (5) threads on this item from the past 30 days.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 3:23:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys. First search came up empty. Too much detail I guess. Just tried again -- now got some.
Take pity on the search challenged.

Feel Free to add more details on the CASV here.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 1:29:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Here's Mine

I really love the setup that I have going now. The three best features are that its Free-Floating, Easy to take apart (but damn sturdy) and the rails are modular. Not only being able to be mounted at the usual 12, 3, 6 & 9 positions, it allows you to mount the two smaller rails at 4-5 and 7-8 if you have a flashlight.

Nathan
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top