Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 5/13/2004 3:19:36 PM EST
Just got through installing my new kill flash into my aimpoint, seem to be a clear view, with kill flash installed.
Also serve it purpose, think this enhances the aimpoint or any other optic, keep from giving away you position.

Hope this helps, those who are considering in using one, so far looking through it in the sun and cloudy day and inside of my house, seem to work great.

TG
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 3:23:44 PM EST
If you have one of the tired Aimpoints they are nice to have when you are shooting into washout situations.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 9:41:19 PM EST
Which Aimpoint mount is used in these pictures?
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 5:50:51 AM EST
I just got this aimpoint less than two weeks ago, from a local gun shop.
all they had on hand was B-square mount.
Im currently waiting on a tilt forward mount from Sog.

That being said, this mount is solid enough and cowitness perfectly with iron sights.

TG
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 6:22:23 AM EST
Where did you get the see thru front cap? that"s cool.
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 6:41:36 AM EST
Their made by Butler Creek, think their #4. Im fixed to put the solid flip up back on.This is my field rifle, the see through flip up, could possibly produce glare.
I like the see through flip ups, their quicker to put rifle into action, without fumbling to open up in a big hurry.

TG

Link Posted: 5/14/2004 9:19:21 AM EST
Is yours the screw in type of kill falsh or ar you just retaining it with the flip cap?

IPSC_GUY
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 10:08:10 AM EST
[Last Edit: 5/14/2004 10:10:10 AM EST by TexasGunman]

Originally Posted By IPSC_GUY:
Is yours the screw in type of kill falsh or ar you just retaining it with the flip cap?

IPSC_GUY

The kill flash, screws in, just like the exstended scope tube does on a scope.

TG
Top Top