Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 12/7/2002 8:40:56 AM EST
Hi, I am new to this forum and to AR's, hello all. That said here's my question. I just bought a RRA lower and am now pricing uppers for it. I have had my eyes set on the RRA M4 entry tactical. However I was reading another forum and they were talking about FN uppers, was wondering how good these were and were I could find them. I have always liked FN's products. any input is appraciated!

Link Posted: 12/7/2002 9:25:14 AM EST
[Last Edit: 12/7/2002 9:27:11 AM EST by mr_wilson]
They are spoken of alot at gunshows 'cus most dealers who don't know where the upper was made call it a FN upper (FN=they don't [size=3][b]F[/b][/size=3]uc#@$ k[size=3][b]N[/b][/size=3]ow) Check w/ Donnie here: [url]www.sableco.net[/url] and he'll fix ya up w/ a RRA upper at a good price. Or there's Pete-in-NH, MSTN and others in the Equipment Exchange. Shop around, and welcome to AR-15.com Mike
Top Top