Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/9/2003 6:45:01 PM EDT
Colt's site has been updated, even with a page for the 6400c.

http://www.colt.com

Some pretty cool stuff.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 6:46:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Its so cool now. But still not as good as [url]http://www.fnhusa.com/[/url].
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 6:51:01 PM EDT
[#2]
It's about damn time they updated their site!
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 9:05:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Glad to get the news! It would have been a very long time before I discovered this on my own as I had stopped checking their site. Guess I just kinda gave up over the years!

Thanks,

Coffee
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 9:55:47 AM EDT
[#4]
I noticed that yesterday, before it would piss me off because all the civvie AR pictures we're of the same gun!

Link Posted: 5/10/2003 9:55:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Colt
[url]Their unmatched accuracy, performance and durability are available in their direct descendent, the Colt semiautomatic-only, sporting rifles. They’re ideal for hunting, plinking and competition shooting.[/url]

I bet they'd be ideal as a defensive firearm as well, but you can sense the lawyer-approval throughout the descriptions and titles.

MATCH TARGET M4??? An oxymoron....combining the names of a compact, light-weight carbine with those that refered to heavier, accurized competition rifles(Rem 40X's, etc.) in the past.

Of course, nowdays everything seems to be labeled; tactical, match, entry, accurized, or target.
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 3:41:19 AM EDT
[#6]
What's in a name?

If Britney Spears showed up on my doorstep and called herself Mildred it wouldn't dissuade me from inviting her inside.

If companies want to adopt PC names for their products, WGAS as long as the products are still available?
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top