Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/28/2003 2:22:48 AM EDT
 I placed an online order on Tuesday afternoon, Aug 26, 2003. I paid $14.00 for UPS 3-day shipping. (Your website doesnt offer the cheaper faster USPS priority mail).  I just received a shipping notice from UPS stating the expected delivery date is September 2, 2003.  Even assuming you didn't process my order until Wednesday morning, that is still 7 days to get an Eotech from Texas to California, when I paid extra for "3-Day" shipping.

If "3-Day" delivery takes seven days, I hate to think how long standard delivery would take.

This was only my third order from SWFA. In the past I have gotten my orders handled and delivered in a much more timely fashion. I am not happy with this order at this point. I could have gotten the Eotech cheaper from other vendors, but I paid more and ordered from SWFA based on your good customers service reputation. I see now that may have been a mistake. I should have ordered the site from another vendor for a cheaper price, specified USPS priority mail which would have saved me even more money, and had the Eotech by Saturday.

SWFA should strongly consider offering USPS priority mail as a shipping option, for those of us who prefer not to pay UPS inflated prices and like Saturday delivery.
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 2:45:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Heck, I've sent EO's from the east coast to Washington state via priority mail ($5.35) on a Friday afternoon and had them arrive Monday morning. Not just once...many times they arrive in 2-3days for just about five bucks!

Drop them a line and see what they can do for you.
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 2:53:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Heck, I've sent EO's from the east coast to Washington state via priority mail ($5.35) on a Friday afternoon and had them arrive Monday morning.
View Quote

Thanks for rubbing salt in my wounds....
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 2:56:03 AM EDT
[#3]
It could just be UPS. I sent a package out by overnight red label [$48 shipping charge] and it took 5 days to get there. I called UPS and asked why and they said they did not deliver everyday to that zip code so the package had to wait until the next scheduled delivery date to that area. I told them I thought it was false advertising to say it would be there the next morning and it take 5 days. They said there was nothing I could do about it.

Link Posted: 8/28/2003 3:00:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Am I missing something, or are you complaining about "[b]how long it's gonna take, before you even know it's gonna take that long[/b]"?

If I'm reading your post correctly, the item has NOT been delivered yet.

FWIW, I order books and firearm parts all the time and get tracking info indicating "x" delivery date, sometimes the items show 1, 2 or even 3 days before the date shown.

Just a suggestion, (one ya certainly DON'T have to take) but why not wait till it gets to ya, before bashing SWFA, whinning and complaining about how long it took to get to ya......

Besides, if it takes more than 3 days, from the day it's shipped, ya get your "shipping cost" back from UPS, but ya still won't be able to do anything, [b]until it arrives[/b].

Mike
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 3:52:33 AM EDT
[#5]
"Thanks for rubbing salt in my wounds...."

Sorry...wasn't my intention, Bro. I'm just hoping you get some $$$ back from whoever screwed-up [;)]
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 4:00:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Have you tried tracking the package on line??
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 4:13:01 AM EDT
[#7]
You might be surprised & get it earlier, but my experience UPS sux! I request USPS shipping on every vendor that offers it when I order. I ship everything I sell on eBay, AR15.com, etc.. USPS priority mail. Much cheaper, quicker, & for another $0.65 you can get yhe tracking number just like UPS.

The biggest gripe I have with UPS is you take the time to carefully pack an item in a box neatly. 1st thing, they rip it open, take out all the contents, then stuff it back in box half assed. I know they are doing this as a safety precaution, but they could re-pack it with care. Or perhaps use an x-ray device. After 2nd time witnessing this, I never use them again. Not to mention the boxes that arrive that look like they went through a hay bailer.

Good luck,
HS
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 4:15:04 AM EDT
[#8]
You are forgetting that UPS stands still on weekends and that this is Labor Day Weekend. Which means that Saturday, Sunday and Monday are not counted in your three days. You ordered on Wednesday, your package will move on Thursday, Friday. It will then sit still as UPS enjoys their holiday weekend Saturday, Sunday and Monday. It will then be delivered to you on the next and thrid day UPS works... which is Tuesday the 2nd. This is not SWFA's problem, its UPS.
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 4:37:45 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
This is not SWFA's problem, its UPS.
View Quote

Interesting that SWFA's customer has a problem with it...

I would think SWFA may be concerned.

While I agree UPS is causing the issue, this is ultimately a concern for SWFA to address, right?
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 4:46:02 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

While I agree UPS is causing the issue, this is ultimately a concern for SWFA to address, right?
View Quote

It would be if he had said "I will pay for you to ship it by whatever means will get it to me within three days," as opposed to "I want it shipped 3-day Air."

Plain speak reality v. UPSese
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 4:54:31 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

I would be if he had said "I will pay for you to ship it by whatever means will get it to me within three days," as opposed to "I want it shipped 3-day Air."
View Quote

[blue][i]I placed an online order on Tuesday afternoon, Aug 26, 2003. I paid $14.00 for UPS 3-day shipping. (Your website doesnt offer the cheaper faster USPS priority mail).[/blue][/i]
View Quote

Order placed on the 26th should ship on the 26th, no?  I know that's how I conduct my internet sales.  Funds clear, I ship same day in 99.9% of the instances.

Also, it would appear, as a businessman, you may want constructive feedback about the options YOUR business provides for shipping and how that impacts your customer satisfaction.  It still appears this is a concern for SWFA, even if the issues are stemming from UPS's inept policies - of which there is no argument from me on their bullshit unionistic policies.
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 4:56:20 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 4:57:50 AM EDT
[#13]
It depends on the time of day the order was placed and when UPS picks up from SWFA.  Ive worked in a shipping department before, and orders placed after the time UPS does pickup are SOL for that day with most businesses.
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 5:00:11 AM EDT
[#14]
As the old saying goes, "Let the buyer beware". I order quite a bit of stuff over the Net. If I need it by a certain date, I make sure that I allow enough time for it to get me. I make sure there aren't any holidays that could affect shipping time. More often than not, my items arrive by the time I need them or slightly before.

AR15fan, you are right in being upset but I think you should be upset with yourself, not SWFA.

As Mr. Wilson stated, there is also the possibility that you may get it early. It ain't late until it's late.
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 7:29:57 AM EDT
[#15]
In all fairness, I've found UPS's online tracking to be very reliable - once it actually gets shipped. What I still don't understand is why more people don't ships USPS. It seems to cost less, and gets there much faster. But maybe it's because of the tracking thing. If you do all your business mail order, it would be a real bummer not to be able to keep track of where everything is. Anyway. I don't like waiting for UPS deliveries either. It sucks to have to wait through the weekend because they don't have Saturday deliveries.
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 7:31:58 AM EDT
[#16]
I just shipped a package UPS Ground 3-5day and it got there the next morning before noon.

I would say if this has allready taken 7 days it is because SWFA didn't package and ship it on time.

No one uses USPS for high dollar items because they lose things once and a while and there insurance BLOWS.  You will never see compensation.

SWFA in my experience is overated and slow. I often buy things there only to find that the deals that were advertised lowest price are not when I find someone else selling for less.
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 7:56:08 AM EDT
[#17]
Get the tracking number.  You will see when it was actually shipped.  Oddly enough, UPS and FEDEX don't hide their mistakes.  If they screwed up, you will see it in the info.  If so, call SWFA and have them call UPS and get a shipping refund, then they can refund you that amount.  If SWFA took a few days to ship, you are SOL.
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 9:20:08 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
If I'm reading your post correctly, the item has NOT been delivered yet.

FWIW, I order books and firearm parts all the time and get tracking info indicating "x" delivery date, sometimes the items show 1, 2 or even 3 days before the date shown.
View Quote

I spend $10,000 to $15,000 a year on mail order ammo and accessories. UPS or USPS is dropping something off a couple times a week at least. In my experiance, UPS always delivers on or after the "Scheduled delivery date."  
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 9:25:35 AM EDT
[#19]
I have 12lbs worth of ammo shipped out on the 26th from South Dakota via UPS Ground service that will also arrive on Sept 2nd to my house in NoVA.  Sounds like a 2lb package can make it from TX to CA in less time than that especially with a higher priority shipping.  Guess not.

I use UPS for all my shipping, if they say Sept 2nd then it will be Sept 2nd or after in 99.98% of the cases.
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 9:27:22 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
You are forgetting that UPS stands still on weekends and that this is Labor Day Weekend. Which means that Saturday, Sunday and Monday are not counted in your three days. You ordered on Wednesday, your package will move on Thursday, Friday.
View Quote

No, I ordered tuesday afternoon, Paid extra for [b]3-day shipping[/b] and SWFA & UPS had three full business days Wed-Thu-Fri to get the EO to me, before the start of the holiday weekend.
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 9:42:18 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I just shipped a package UPS Ground 3-5day and it got there the next morning before noon.

I would say if this has allready taken 7 days it is because SWFA didn't package and ship it on time.

No one uses USPS for high dollar items because they lose things once and a while and there insurance BLOWS.  You will never see compensation.

SWFA in my experience is overated and slow. I often buy things there only to find that the deals that were advertised lowest price are not when I find someone else selling for less.
View Quote

Gotta say, I understand what you are saying about the insurance blowing, but let's not blow smoke here, UPS is just as bad if not worse.  I've had to experiences trying to get insurance payed from UPS and both times it has taken months (6 was the least).  By the way, I don't recommend using the "UPS Store", AKA Mailboxes Etc. either.  They are just as bad.  Took a package to them to have packaged and shipped because it was fragile and one of a kind.  Arrived busted and took me 3+ months to get anything out of them.
NewArGuy is right though, if it's UPS you can't include weekends when talking about "how long it will take to arrive".
No, I ordered tuesday afternoon, Paid extra for 3-day shipping and SWFA & UPS had three full business days Wed-Thu-Fri to get the EO to me, before the start of the holiday weekend.
View Quote

AR15Fan, what time Tuesday afternoon?  I understand your pain, but depending on the time of day, it is all together possible that they couldn't make a UPS shipment or didn't have time to process the order.  Do they promise same day shipping? (I've never used them before) Depending on the answers above, I've got to go with alot of the other people, if you absolutely had to have it in three days I would have gone for Blue shipping.  Just my opinon, worth what everyone elses is. [;)]
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 10:41:44 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:
You are forgetting that UPS stands still on weekends and that this is Labor Day Weekend. Which means that Saturday, Sunday and Monday are not counted in your three days. You ordered on Wednesday, your package will move on Thursday, Friday.
View Quote

No, I ordered tuesday afternoon, Paid extra for [b]3-day shipping[/b] and SWFA & UPS had three full business days Wed-Thu-Fri to get the EO to me, before the start of the holiday weekend.
View Quote

I've got to side with SWFA on this one.  If you ordered on Tuesday AFTERNOON, there's a very good chance that the order was not processed and shipped until Wednesday.  I think that's reasonable for an afternoon order.  So, if it did ship on Wednesday, then the delivery date of 9/2 is correct.  I would also guess that if it were sent standard UPS Ground that it would probably have arrived on the same date.  Had  you wanted it before the holiday weekend, UPS RED or BLUE would have been the way to go.
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 12:01:31 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 12:13:42 PM EDT
[#24]
Damn.  I wish I had known everyone would be so understanding with transactions over the web.  Usually, the day the funds hit I am out at UPS dropping off a package usually before 1pm Eastern.  So there are no "issues" like this to creep up.

I have been busting my ass to make sure I ship the same day I "receive" funds.  I guess I've been going well out of my way to try to make my "customers" happy.

Hmph.
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 1:08:03 PM EDT
[#25]
UPS actually has that %$#& collored BROWN copywrited!  Yep, believe it or not it is theirs and theirs alone!  Wonder how many greenbacks it took to pay some "focus group" to come up with that!  Have a customer who's husband works for 'em.  UPS employees fondly refer to the company as "the big brown bitch"! he he!
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 1:45:53 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 1:57:39 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 2:25:20 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 4:22:21 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Damn.  I wish I had known everyone would be so understanding with transactions over the web.  Usually, the day the funds hit I am out at UPS dropping off a package usually before 1pm Eastern.  So there are no "issues" like this to creep up.

I have been busting my ass to make sure I ship the same day I "receive" funds.  I guess I've been going well out of my way to try to make my "customers" happy.

Hmph.
View Quote

Don't get any of us wrong here Shivan.  At least speaking for myself, I immensely appreciate people who run their businesses as you are saying.  We just know the majority of those businesses out there don't!  Your empahisis on customer service and quick processing will keep your customers loyal.  Don't give up!
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 4:39:38 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

What do you do for orders you receive at 4:30pm your time?  Do those go out the same day?  That's still "early afternoon" (1:30pm) Pacific time.

-Troy
View Quote

Don't know, but if someone voiced their concern to me over my offered shipping methods, I wouldn't blow them off as most have suggested.  I use UPS, but if I ran a business with an online prescence I would offer USPS, UPS and FedEx.  That is me.  SWFA can do what they want.

As businessmen it's probably best that they listen to customers who have issues with their service not the ones who think they are the best thing since sliced bread.

I have been on both sides with SWFA, they take care of their problems -- luckily they don't listen to the advice of the "tough luck" crowd here.[rolleyes]
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 5:19:45 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 5:43:29 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
What do you mean, you "don't know"?  Either you WOULD be able to get that order shipped, or you wouldn't.

And no one is saying that SWFA is blowing off AR15fan's complaint.  Where did you get that?

AR15fan didn't complain to SWFA (that we know of), he complained to [b]US[/b], here on AR15.com, in a public forum, obviously to get comments from the rest of us.  We commented, and most of us agree that AR15fan's expectations were a bit mis-calibrated, and we explained why we thought so.

Buying stuff mail-order at the end of the week is always a bummer due to the extra days the weekend adds, and doing so on a HOLIDAY weekend is moreso.  But, that's the reality of the situation.

-Troy
View Quote

Answer is: I would get the order out if rec'd by 5:30pm local time.  I would state that VERY clearly as a business policy.  SWFA can do what they wish.  Also, please quote where I have stated that SWFA blew off ar15fan.  I am stating that it would be wise that they don't -- from a business standpoint.  I also stated that luckily they won't listen to people who are saying that it is not SWFA's problem.

Since I don't deal with credit sales I don't have instant turnaround on my sales anyway, as funds must arrive before my goods ship, as do those of my mother's business, who BTW uses the policy stated above for HER business.

UPS is open until 7pm to accept shipments.

So now that we are clear how I believe businesses should be run, let me reiterate that this is likely not SWFA's policy, BUT I firmly believe that any of their customer's concerns are their concerns.  Even if UPS is 100% responsible for the SNAFU.

"My customer is my business."

My mother and father have always done things this way in his company for 25 years and in her's most recently for the last 5.

SWFA is not at fault, although they could offer more flexible shipping methods as ar15fan has pointed out.  I have often thought this myself.

I am not going to agree with your assertion that there is no issue from SWFA's standpoint, so to further this discussion is pointless.
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 6:23:58 PM EDT
[#33]
I've got to side with SWFA on this one.  If you ordered on Tuesday AFTERNOON, there's a very good chance that the order was not processed and shipped until Wednesday.  I think that's reasonable for an afternoon order.  So, if it did ship on Wednesday, then the delivery date of 9/2 is correct.  I would also guess that if it were sent standard UPS Ground that it would probably have arrived on the same date.  Had  you wanted it before the holiday weekend, UPS RED or BLUE would have been the way to go.
View Quote

I agree... having worked in the industry and done extensive shipping with UPS, Fedex, and USPS, I can't blame SWFA or UPS for that matter.

UPS comes to pick up at a designated time.  This is usually sometime in the early afternoon for commercial pick-ups.  

Bear in mind *YOU* are not the only customer placing orders.  After a certain time, they simply cannot *DROP* everything and get your order on the UPS truck as it is pulling away.

Many companies have a drop-dead cut off time for orders going out.  After that time, you are SOL and you have to wait until the next days shipments.

Customer service is *ALOT* in the competitive industry, but having been there and done that, I would not expect the person taking the order, running from her station to the order and shipping desk and having them literally chasing the UPS truck down the ramp.

You have to remember they are packaging everyone's orders for the day and if they can reasonably get to your order before the UPS truck leaves, then fine.  But I guarantee you, after a certain time, the rest of the orders will go out on the next day's shipment.

That's just the way it goes, and yes this is a 3 day weekend.

Sorry, but you should have placed the order early in the morning!

Link Posted: 8/28/2003 6:28:51 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Hmph.
View Quote

Shivan, I hear you, and I applaud your business sense.  When I first started my business I did the same thing you did.  I shipped everything the same day.

However, as my business grew, I realized this was impossible.  I have spent many nights up ALL NIGHT getting shipments ready for the next day.  If you only have a few orders you can be a saint and get your orders off the same day.

However, when I sometimes get 20 or 30 orders within an hour of the shipping cut off time, it is almost impossible for me to comply.  Of course preference goes to those who pay for overnight shipping, but I just can't simply get 30 orders shipped with one hour to go.  Can't do it.
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 6:36:40 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Since I don't deal with credit sales I don't have instant turnaround on my sales anyway, as funds must arrive before my goods ship, as do those of my mother's business, who BTW uses the policy stated above for HER business.
View Quote

This explains a lot for me, and now I realize your situation apples and oranges compared to SWFA and even my own business.  

My business takes credit cards and orders by phone, and online shopping cart, as well as mailed in payment.

Mailed in payment is NO SWEAT.  But sometimes when I have a *hot* item, I will get 20 to 30 orders an hour.  When the clock is ticking, there is only so many orders that can be filled.

Since you do not take credit cards, I understand how you can get all your orders out the same day.  That wouldn't be a problem.
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 7:01:56 PM EDT
[#36]
Fan, just remember:

[bounce]
UPS SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[bounce]

On the weekends (and more often than not, during the week too), NOTHING MOVES!!! Your package just SITS THERE!!! They suck, suck, suck, suck.

United States Priority Mail, on the other hand, DOES continue to move all weekend.  The Postal Service rocks, and I am not an employee, just a very satisfied customer.

And before some smartass chimes in, I DO NOT need Xanax or anger management classes! [:D]
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 8:13:36 PM EDT
[#37]
I am still pissed at UPS for that union strike some 5 years back, well that and the fact that they always take their sweet time delivering things.  A bunch of overpaid monkeys they are.  I remember the time I first got something shipped to me with fedex and was totally amazed when the item actually came to the door on time.  If I count the first day of shipping as the day they pick up the item, I don't think I have ever had anything shipped in three days using UPS ground.  If I am lucky, I get it in four days but that is very rare.  Usually it takes 7 days to get something shipped to my door using UPS ground.

There is a reason MSTN and other companies known for good customer service use fedex for shipping and not UPS.
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 11:58:50 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

What do you do for orders you receive at 4:30pm your time?  Do those go out the same day?  That's still "early afternoon" (1:30pm) Pacific time.

-Troy
View Quote

Hop in the sled and head to the Airport Post Office :) Open 24/7/365! I've been known to be in there at 4:30am shipping stuff to complete my obligation of "shipping same day". Of course not everyone keeps Vampires' hours...
Link Posted: 8/29/2003 1:02:14 AM EDT
[#39]
I have not read every post on this topic, but only a few on the first page.

One thing is for sure. I am a big fan of Priority Mail. It is cheap and fast. It is the best shipping service if you live in a big city. It only takes 2-3 days to ship stuffs anywhere from the east coast to Los Angeles.

Comparatively, it takes a full 7 days for UPS ground shipping, and ground shipping rates are not cheap, plus the handling charges from the venders.

The only reason why venders do not like to use Priority mail is because they don't want to go to their nearby post office and wait on the line to ship their goods.
Link Posted: 8/29/2003 3:16:24 AM EDT
[#40]
If you have a business that ships, oh I dont know, say 50 packages a day... maybe 100 (?) standing in line at the post office is more of an impossibility than and inconvenience.
Link Posted: 8/29/2003 10:32:40 AM EDT
[#41]
A customer service rep from SWFA got back to me. He said they had a power outage on Tuesday, and some orders got pushed back a day. He said he would refund not just the $2.00 difference between UPS ground and 3-Day Select, but the full shipping amount, which is really going above and beyond.

It would like to see SWFA offer more shipping options, like Brownells does. But It appears if UPS policies result in an occasional unhappy customer, then SWFA will take steps to mae the customer happy.
Link Posted: 8/29/2003 11:05:03 AM EDT
[#42]
I think it is important for anyone in a hurry to keep just a few things in mind when it comes to mail order.

-Don't assume that the item will ship the same day you order it. Verify this with whoever you're ordering from. This especially applies to those of us that live on the West Coast. Noon here is 3:00 on the East Coast.

-One shipping day is one business day for UPS. Weekends don't count. Holidays don't count. When it comes to USPS, Saturdays do count.

-UPS guarantees 1, 2, and 3 day shipments. USPS does not guarantee Priority Mail to take 2-3 days, although it rarely takes longer.

Taking these few things into consideration almost always guarantees that you'll get your stuff when you want it.

Best Regards,

Gil

Edited to add:

Also, UPS packages are automatically insured. USPS packages are not.

In regard to standing in line at the post office, if you have the shipping capabilities (particularly a rented postage machine), all you have to do is drop off your packages at the post office shipping dock. However, there are plenty of inconvenieces that come along with renting and refilling the funds on a postage machine.
Link Posted: 8/29/2003 6:30:11 PM EDT
[#43]
I ordered a SS20x42 from SWFA on 7/18/03 and and after receiving other UPS items ordered on the 21st, yesterday the 28th I called  SWFA. Come to find out they didn't record my full address and UPS had it as undeliverable. Do you think some one could have called me. They had my phone number? Well, after they called UPS yesterday I got the scope today. Left in the bushes.

P.s I wish I knew that additional sunshades were not included but were availible. Now, not only do I have to pay postage again but hope they take my address down correctly. They sure took my $311.00 correctly.

Also, now that you got me going. I saw on shooters.com a note that you could get a SS scope at a discount by mentioning a Chris Faris and Shooters.com. I ask about this and was told no such thing ever existed. Tell me that the offer is no longer out there but don't tell me you don't know what I am taking about. They even ask Chris.

I ordered a Pentax in the past but once I get my shades I am done. Plus, they refused to do a special deal for the members here on a special purchase rifle.
Dropd57
Link Posted: 8/30/2003 9:54:16 PM EDT
[#44]
[url=http://www.sportsbikerider.com/viewer-9180.html]Here's the UPS delivery I'm STILL waiting for:[/url]
Link Posted: 8/30/2003 10:34:01 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
[url=http://www.sportsbikerider.com/viewer-9180.html]Here's the UPS delivery I'm STILL waiting for:[/url]
View Quote

YIPES!

IBTL!
Link Posted: 8/31/2003 12:11:24 AM EDT
[#46]
IBTL!

Vulcan94
Link Posted: 8/31/2003 6:04:51 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

[sex]        [smoke]
Link Posted: 8/31/2003 6:02:25 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

She was at my house in the Boston area on Friday.  With the Labor Day holiday, she should be at yours by 9/9.  Tell her I said "hello"...

Link Posted: 8/31/2003 6:23:54 PM EDT
[#49]
Glad to see a good company do the right thing. Excellent outcome.  I figured they would take care of you.

It only seemed right.

Ed
Link Posted: 8/31/2003 6:29:34 PM EDT
[#50]
I recently placed a 3 day online order at 2:45pst, I made the mistake of putting one to many numbers in for my CC number, they called me the next day fixed the problem and shipped it out that day I received my scope 3 days later.  

As far as I’m concerned SWFA is a great co to deal with.      You can’t blame SWFA for UPS not working over the long weekend.  
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top