Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/16/2005 8:19:27 PM EDT
I had alot of people wanting to know how my rifle did, built back in April. Most people were concerned about the Krylon finish so here's my report and some pics. The gun itself is wonderful. I can do MOA groups out to at least 150 meters. Had to loctite the screws on the sights and tape up my rail covers, but other then that its great. After 600 rounds, I'm quite please with myself.

The Krylon is doing better then i thought. The only chipping is a little on the barrel you can see in one pic and some coming off the case deflector and the foward assist. It was pure spray on, no baking or anything.

oh, and i guess you want the specs.

Bushy lower
vltor stock
RRA 2 stage trigger
RRA upper
Recon barrel from Denny
YHM, front sight, free float tube
Tango down grip
Magpul MIAD (frickin sweet, and on the house from Bravo Co. )
Aimpoint with QRP mount (I think thats the right mount name)
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 8:46:43 PM EDT
[#1]
SWEET RIG!!
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 11:15:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 11:17:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Nice.  Please excuse my ignorance.  What does RECCE mean?

ahhh never mind..  i found it,
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top