I'm going to save a Buttload Of money!!

It's Just money though I cant wait to spent it come the 14th
The Ban Is DEADhileGreat to be around so many Black rifle Lovers
Joshua
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 9:11:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 9:25:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Not all. Got my LEO mags coming in next week. New lowers here. Pre-ban barrels on way. Adjustible stocks on way. All on way will be here 9/12 and put to proper use on 9/12.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 10:37:20 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I'm going to save a Buttload Of money!!

It's Just money though I cant wait to spent it come the 14th
The Ban Is DEAD

I've been lurking for a little while I just had to say it!!
Great to be around so many Black rifle Lovers
Joshua

what are you crazy?  I want more thrusts per squeese and my fully auto AK!

die ban, die
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 12:13:08 PM EDT
[#4]
The AWB sunset is bitter sweet for us guys who ignored the ban in the first place.  We don't get any new stuff.  

While everyone else is rejoicing, it's just another day for us.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 1:26:57 PM EDT
[#5]
There is no upside to the ban, I'm going to be sooo glad it is dead and gone.  No waiting around on my part, I will start assembling real guns ASA the ban is history.  Also, I plan on buying at least 1 mag a payday.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 1:50:15 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
The AWB sunset is bitter sweet for us guys who ignored the ban in the first place.  We don't get any new stuff.  

[whiny liberal]TERRORIST![/whiny liberal]
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 1:50:27 PM EDT
[#7]
At my age, I've never owned a post-ban anything. That having been said, I'm still tickled silly to have our younger brethren set free.

Now we have to figure out a way to help our bro's who are stuck in the occupied territories.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 1:55:50 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
At my age, I've never owned a post-ban anything. That having been said, I'm still tickled silly to have our younger brethren set free.
Now we have to figure out a way to help our bro's who are stuck in the occupied territories.

+1 All but my AR10s and one MT6400 were bought from the early '80s to '92.
The AR10s & 6400 are being rescued as we speak.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 1:58:08 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
If the ban drops no one will do shit because they will procrastinate like always, and will panic buy the next time they get a ban in place.

Speak for yourself.  I have parts and tools all ready to go (not stored here with my postbans, of course)
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 2:57:02 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

+1  
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 3:10:45 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 3:19:07 PM EDT
[#12]
NONE!
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 6:27:35 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

+1

Link Posted: 9/6/2004 6:42:22 PM EDT
[#14]
I can't wait to buy full capacity glock mags for under $30.00

Link Posted: 9/6/2004 8:34:19 PM EDT
[#15]
There is alot of people who have  plunked down good money for PreBan this, PreBan that. Now, that the '94 Ban will go away, I don't think it really matters too much about the $$$$ of the past, it's the freedom from restrictions to  our right to bear arms according to the 2nd amendment that should be priceless. Yeah, you'll save a bunch a money  as a consumer when the Ban is no more , but if the Ban would stay in place or be replaced with a more restrictive Ban , the market would be an interesting scene to watch unfold. It would depend on what situation you would be in as a Dealer or Consumer that determines your stake in all this. All I care is that the Ban goes away, and I pray that someday we all can experience the true freedom of our 2nd amendment right.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 8:52:40 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
There is alot of people who have  plunked down good money for PreBan this, PreBan that. Now, that the '94 Ban will go away, I don't think it really matters too much about the $$$$ of the past, it's the freedom from restrictions to  our right to bear arms according to the 2nd amendment that should be priceless. Yeah, you'll save a bunch a money  as a consumer when the Ban is no more , but if the Ban would stay in place or be replaced with a more restrictive Ban , the market would be an interesting scene to watch unfold. It would depend on what situation you would be in as a Dealer or Consumer that determines your stake in all this. All I care is that the Ban goes away, and I pray that someday we all can experience the true freedom of our 2nd amendment right.

freedom.
good point.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 9:59:46 PM EDT
[#17]
There is no way in hell the ban could go through committees, be voted on, then signed before the 14th.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 10:29:04 PM EDT
[#18]
not to mention the prevention of full auto uzis and aks falling from the sky/.......
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 10:40:11 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
not to mention the prevention of full auto uzis and aks falling from the sky/.......

They don't fall from skies, they flood the streets.

Duh

- BG

Link Posted: 9/6/2004 10:42:53 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

+1

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top