Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/26/2004 12:13:55 PM EDT
what can you guys tell me about this ammo, Dick's sporting goods have it on special here. Seems to shoot pretty good, I am just wondering what anybody else has to say about the stuff.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 8:01:43 PM EDT
[#1]
I bought some on sale at cabelas and it shoots as good as anything in that price range, i think it was 40.00 per 250 rds.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 2:55:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 1:19:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Just put a box of the .45 ACP lead round nose thru my SIG 220 not a burp or hiccup and nice groups.  For the price I could not say no.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 4:19:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Have had a 50 round box of this for a month and shot it yesterday, no problems with it and it was fine for plinking, shot it in my HBAR and not one burp.
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top