Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/27/2003 6:13:05 AM EDT
Hi, Ultradot apparently have a good reputation with military pistol shooters (Camp Perry). Any comments on it??
Clovis
Link Posted: 12/27/2003 7:07:54 AM EDT
[#1]
They are very nice for an inexpensive red dot. I have a buddy that distributes them and he has had very few problems with returns and what not.
It's much clearer and the lens has less tint than the Burris, BSA and Tasco, etc.
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 11:32:27 AM EDT
[#2]
I have Ultradots on all my bullseye pistols (except the hardball gun, of course).  I've used them for about 7 years and have yet to have a problem with them.  I've seen them fog-up on the line after raining on humid days so I'm not sure if they're suitable for a fighting gun.  For target shooting and "gaming" they should fit the bill nicely.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top