Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/20/2003 5:47:20 PM EDT
I modify mags and drums for $10.00ea. Weld and re mill incorrect mags for $18.00ea. I'll need your mag well adapter to fit the mags correctly. I put a bullet in the mag and I mill the UZI mag to the correct dimension. All dimensions were derived from a Colt 32 round mag on a digital optical comparitor. Setting the origin for milling on the bullet insures the correct height. Some 40's have strange mag lips and this method allows me to not have to fix the lips. Mags converted to high and the rounds in the mag can cause empties to get caught in the upper upon ejection (the rounds in the mag actually eject the spent round prior to the ejector). To low and some rounds don't get stripped from the mag. (or usually the last round screws up) Each modified mag is checked on a 10:1 digital optical comparitor. 1 week max turn around

9mm bolt ramping $70.00

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top