Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/28/2003 10:24:47 AM EDT
Both RGuns and lauer are selling NIW Labellemags for $20.00 if you buy 10 or more.  Is there another explanation other than trying to sell out inventory for as much profit as possible before the ban sunsets next year and prices plummet?
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 11:03:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Hard to tell.

I don't think new mags would drop below $14.95 next year if the Ban sunsets, but I think demand would drop BIG TIME.

IF the Ban sunsets, folks won't feel the pinch to stock up.
Link Posted: 8/29/2003 4:37:20 AM EDT
[#2]
I think many people will buy up a supply of mags if it sunsets in fear of a future AW ban.

As far as the cost, I think a good factor is the current cost of GI contract LE/Gov't restricted post ban mags at around $12 although as with anything else, the initial price will probably be around $15 till they start putting them out in any volume.
Link Posted: 8/29/2003 5:03:23 AM EDT
[#3]
It appears the wholesalers are out to move their stock because of the dubious nature of the AWB's renewal...And some savings are being passed on to us.
Link Posted: 8/30/2003 2:43:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Another scenario is, if the laws get stricter the dealers my not be able to sell them to civilians at all.
Link Posted: 8/31/2003 6:56:46 PM EDT
[#5]
You don't have to buy ten at lauer, tho you may want to.
Link Posted: 9/4/2003 4:36:20 PM EDT
[#6]
I know that I've seen them, but can't find Lauer now.  What is there web site?    Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/4/2003 5:26:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Lauer has sold out.  Not surprising.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top